Thursday, February 28, 2008

National Religious Project: A Journal of why we trust God

So, this is inspired from my most recent discussional in my previous post.

Basically, I'm challenging us to journal, collectively, when God does something specific in our lives that proves to us why we should trust Him. I'm looking for stories big and small. Did God somehow allow you to keep your sanity at a family reunion? Did God somehow leave enough money in your bank account to pay all the bills that were due? Did God cure someone you know of cancer?

These things happen in our lives every day. And my challenge is that we journal them, so that we can be a bigger and better witness for Christ in our world.

You can add your entries as a comment to this post, or e-mail them to me vicepresident@sigmatheta.org, or you can post them in the thread at the national bulletin boards. What I'd like to do is then compile them into a book of some sort, and publish that to the brotherhood to have as a testament of encouragement. And hopefully, we'll get several volumes out of it. And, even better, we'll get an increase in our faith out of it.

No comments: