Monday, March 24, 2008

Moving Forward

Alright.

We've made it through Lent. This blog has posted a discussional/devotional a total of 47 times in the previous 47 days. That's pretty cool, if you ask me. I hope you enjoyed them and got some spiritual growth out of it.

So, with that done, I'm used to posting on this blog on a very regular basis now, so I'm wanting to look to the future and see what else we can do here. I'll be posting weekly polls on the side of the blog to look at what we might be doing. I'd encourage all visitors to vote in the polls and leave their opinions either in the comments section or in an e-mail to me. Keep in mind, though, poll results are non-binding.

Also, if you've got other suggestions for things we can do on this blog to grow together and grow towards the followers Christ calls us to be, let me know those, too.

First poll is up now, and I'd like to gauge interest in an online book study. What I'd basically do is announce a book, ask anyone interested to get the book, and then we'd read it. I'd post a chapter-by-chapter or section-by-section post on thoughts on the book, and then we could discuss it via the comments section. This is somethings I really want to do, so let me know if you're interested. I've already got a few books in mind for it!

No comments: